We practice ethical non-monogamy and we thought it would be interesting to write an article about the subject and what we mean by ethical non-monogamy for Married Couples and Swinging Ethics at SwingSocial.co.
So what do we think ‘Ethical Non-Monogamy’ is?
This issue is answered by asking what actually makes anything ethical. Do no harm to others. No cheating or lying and respect each others boundaries so everything is honest, consensual and respectful. To us that is ethical non-monogamy.
When is it ethical to play with someone else?
At SwingSocial, it is our opinion that swinging with the following can be classed as ethical:
- Married couples. Obvious one, married couple both partners happy to swing together.
- Committed couples. When a couple are not married but are definitely a couple and happy to swing together, maybe living together and/or have children together are the more obvious indicators here.
- Single males or females. Individual not in a relationship with anyone so are free to swing
- Two singles swinging as a couple. Some people do this for security others for convenience.
This is two single people not in a relationship with anyone that come together to swing with people who might not swing with single men or women.
- Special permission. Hard to be 100% sure over, but some couples that might be separated for a long period of time due to work or family commitments might give each other permission to swing when apart.
Every couple’s play style is different and that means that you will get a mix of sexual appetites/needs and desires.
When is it considered unethical?
It is our opinion at SwingSocial, that swinging with the following would be unethical :
- Cheaters. Anyone who’s partner doesn’t know or disagrees with that person swinging.
This can be single men or women or even swinger couples where one or other is married to, or in a relationship with someone else that doesn’t know about it.
- Paid Escorts. We have heard of instances where a single male pays a woman to swing with him to allow him to swing with people that would only play with couples and passes off the woman as his girlfriend/swinging partner without saying that he is actually paying her to be there.
Small list of when we would class it as unethical, but then as long as everyone is happy and nobody is being hurt with deception we won’t judge.
Does Swinging Stop A Cheater Cheating?
For some people the thrill of cheating, that they are going behind their partners back and the thought that they might get caught, is a part of why they cheat and is not present in swinging, although that has it’s own thrills.
If that is the main reason they are cheating then it is the thrill and excitement they crave, after a while they will get bored again and return to cheating. For others they justify themselves with ‘my spouse doesn’t understand’ or ‘my spouse is too busy for me’.
This won’t be stopped by cheating as they are only after extra sex.
So that is our take on Married Couples and Swinging Ethics and why we believe it is important.
Curious about the Swinger Lifestyle and want to experience SwingSocial.co for yourself? Create your FREE Account today and upgrade to a VIP Membership for just $9.99 (limited time offer!).
Join us on social media: